SAVE LIVES WITH ATEK BULLETPROOF GLASS
The most common targets for an attack are often glass. With ATEK bulletproof and smash proof glass solutions you can put a barrier between you and the threat that will save lives. Ballistic glass armor comes in both film and replacement glass products. Stationary bulletproof glass is a higher threat option.
BULLETPROOF VEHICLE GLASS
Cant shoot in, but CAN shoot out!
ATEK Defense Systems offers unprecedented one-way ballistic protection for law enforcement and security vehicles. Our Shield Glass has been tested to UL752 Level I / NIJ Level IIA and can stop multiple shots of .9mm full metal copper jacket with lead core. It has unprecedented 1-way ballistic protection, so bullets are stopped from coming in while allowing you to shoot out with deadly force with 9mm or higher caliber. It is thin enough to allow the window to function in the door, so regular use is not compromised
Vehicle Glass Key Features
- Handgun rated ballistic glass tested to UL752 Level I / NIJ Level IIA
- One-way ballistic protection
- Allows the vehicle occupants to shoot out
- Replaces existing glass without modification
- Window is still able to function in the door
- Adds approximately 5.4 lbs per door
- Available in clear or tint
- Available for a variety of standard police vehicle makes and models
- Made in the U.S.A.
BULLETPROOF FLAT GLASS
Protect your people and structures with our bulletproof flat glass. Our flat glass is significantly thinner and lighter than other products.
Flat Glass Key Features
- Protection levels: UL 752 Standards
- Level 3 (.44 Mag Handgun)
- Level 5 (.308 Rie Single Shot)
- Level 6 (9mm Rifle)
- Level 7 (5.56 Assault Rifle)
- Level 8 (.308 Rifle Multi-Shot)
- Blocks 100% UV Light with exceptional clarity
- Can be customized to any shape
- Additional edge protection added to protect against weathering
- Customizable shape
- 100% Made in the USA
- limited 2-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
We manufacture the lightest weight bullet resistant glass products in the industry.
Opportunities Exist for Departments, Agencies, Units, Dealers, Licensing, OEM and Partnerships.