We can Armor ANY Vehicle
We can retrofit any vehicle with our Level IIIA standard vehicle panel armor and proprietary one-way (can't shoot in. but can shoot out) Shield Glass™. All of our products are custom fit for each make, model and year. We can install the armor and glass at our Utah location or at any ATEK authorized installers or we can train fleet managers to install our armor.
Discreet Armored Van Solutions
Level IIIA Armor Panels
ATEK Level IIIA vehicle armor panels have quick installation and are thin enough to allow our UL752 Level 1 ballistic window to roll up & down. Our UL752 Level 1 Shield Glass offers ONE-WAY ballistic protection, designed to stop up to .9mm bullet rounds from the outside yet allowing the driver to shoot outward and penetrate with deadly force.
Armor Panel Key Features
- NIJ Level IIIA or IIIA+ soft armor for doors & columns
- Hard armor on vehicle walls & storage framing
- High-strength metal shelving
- Installed safe and other equipment
- Concealed/secret storage compartments
- Secured storage compartments
- Made in the U.S.A.
- HD cameras – 3 interior & 3 exterior
- Continuous rear camera with monitor
- Cradlepoint wireless WIFI router
- GPS System Tracker (in OBD-II port)
- Asset Tracker
- Remotelock WIFI keypad dead bolt
Custom Available Electronics
- Alarm security system
- Speakers & subwoofer
- Digital touchscreens (replaces OEM system)
- Smartphone remote control module
- Body cameras
- Emergency lights
- Strobe lights
Benefits of ATEK Vehicle Solutions
1. Lightweight & Powerful
We offer lightweight and affordable handgun door panel armor protection for police and security vehicles. Our level IIIA standard vehicle armor will stop all standard handguns from 38 special to 44 magnum. Unlike many metal armored doors which can weigh up to 350 lbs. per door, we only add 9-15 lbs. per door. Our armor can easily handle multiple shots. Our IIIA standard armor is thin enough that it still allows the Shield Glass to function in the door.
2. Made For Any Vehicle
We can retrofit any vehicle with our Level IIIA standard vehicle panel armor. Our vehicle panel armor and Shield Glass products are custom fit for each make, model and year. We can install the armor and glass at our Utah location or at any ATEK authorized installers or we can train fleet managers to install our armor.
3. Clear Glass Armor
Our ballistic clear glass armor is called Shield Glass. Our most popular Shield Glass can be manufactured to meet handgun or rifle threat levels. Our Shield Glass products are rated for multi-shot and made to fit into whatever make, year, and model of vehicle you choose.
4. Shoot Out…Not In
Our Level I handgun Shield Glass is specifically designed to stop multiple shots from a 9 mm handgun with ease yet allow the driver the ability to shoot outside the vehicle and penetrate with 9mm or higher caliber.
- NIJ Level IIA & UL752 Level I glass on driver & passenger doors with little to no modification necessary
- .485″ thick glass easily replaces existing OEM glass
- Adds approximately 5.4 lbs per door
- One-way ballistic glass
- Clear or tint available
- Made in the U.S.A.
- UL752 Level I windshield insert
- Smash & Grab security film window protection on all non-armored windows
Smash & Grab™ Protection
With vehicle burglaries on the rise, there is a great need for additional protection to windows. This can be done with our Smash and Grab™ Security Film added to the inside of the window by a tint or glass specialist.
Although this film is not ballistically rated, it is a lighter and low-cost option to help prevent break-ins. This film ensures that the windows stay intact if shot or hit with a hard object.
Opportunities Exist for Departments, Agencies, Units, Dealers, Licensing, OEM and Partnerships.